- "His breath can shatter boulders, with one swing he sinks mountains into the earth, the strongest man among men under the heavens. KAN MEI!!!!"
- ― Kan Mei Army (Kingdom)
The power to be stronger than average humans even though their capabilities are not classified as 'enhanced'. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
User that have not been enhanced, they are as strong as a human can be. For the users that are enhanced, they are at a greater level, but not at superhuman levels. They are capable of over-head lifting several times their own body weight (2 times at the minimum), up to a 800-1000 lbs level (about 360 to 500 kg) and bench-press up to 1,100 lbs - 1,500 lbs level (about 500 to 680 kg). They would be able to surpass any Olympic feat of strength, allowing them lift objects on their own that would normally require multiple people, break thin chains or steel cuffs, bend metal bars, and break down doors with a single strike.
Offensively, the user is able to knock people out with one offensive impact, overpower multiple opponents, punch an enemy through a thin brick wall, lifting a full grown person in the air with one arm, and even throwing them several meters. For some users, their strength is strong enough to wrestle or even overpower wild animals such as large bears,gorillas and possibly beings with superhuman strength.
- Supernatural Strength can easily overpower peak human strength, though it is not unheard of for a person with peak human strength to beat a person with super strength. Absolute Strength on the other hand, can also easily overpower the users, but to a much higher extent.
- May damage/or hurt other people without meaning or noticing.
- Beings with Supernatural Durability can easily withstand blows from peak humans.
- Weak against Strength Absorption, Muscle Mass Weakening, Strength/Muscle Manipulation, Strength Reduction, etc.
- The human limit of strength is considered to be 800-1000 lbs (about 360 to 500 kg) over-head, and 1100-1500 lbs (about 500 to 680 kg) bench press.