The power or ability to have the senses at the peak of human capability; even though this ability is not classified as 'superhuman'. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition. Real world version of Enhanced Senses.
- Peak Human Perception
- Peak Human Senses
- Acute Senses
The users not enhanced, have natural five senses that are pushed at the highest limits of human perfection; meaning that their sense of sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste. Users enhanced are at the greater level and also able to see faster than incoming attacks like gunfires. The example of this power is Captain America/Steve Rogers stated he see faster than bullets. Individuals with this ability are capable of seeing further, acutely touching ink on a page, hearing small sounds, having a smell capability similar to an animal's and tasting more accurately than normal members of their species.
- Peak Human Sensory System: Users senses are near superhuman.
- Enhanced Senses: Users senses are extremely accurate.
- Supernatural Senses: Users senses are supernaturally acute.
- Absolute Senses: Users senses are enhanced to an infinite scale.
- Senses would not be superhuman.
- Nick Burkhardt (Grimm)
- Conan (Dark Horse)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Nightwing (DC Comics)
- Red Hood (DC Comics)
- Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- Robin (DC Comics, Teen Titans)
- James Buchanan Barnes/Winter Soldier (Marvel Comics)
- Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Red Skull (Marvel Comics)
- Elijah Bradley/Patriot (Marvel Comics)
- Green Arrow (DC Comics)
- Black Widow (Marvel Comics)
- The Blind Man (Don't Breath)
- Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
- Ka-Zar (Marvel Comics)
- Crimson Commando (Marvel Comics)
- Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files)