- "Wait a minute. Something's not right here, we're short one vagina in this room."
- ― Quagmire (Family Guy)
- Peak Human Perception
- Peak Human Senses
- Acute Senses
Users' have five senses, meaning their sense of sight, touch, hearing, smell, and taste are pushed to the highest limits of human potential. Individuals with this ability are capable of seeing further, acutely touching ink on a page, hearing small sounds, having a smell capability similar to an animal's and tasting more accurately than normal members of their species.
- Peak Human Sensory System: Users senses are near superhuman.
- Enhanced Senses: Users senses are extremely accurate.
- Supernatural Senses: Users senses are supernaturally acute.
- Absolute Senses: Users senses are enhanced to an infinite scale.
- Users' senses is not classified as superhuman.
- Nick Burkhardt (Grimm)
- Conan (Conan the Barbarian)
- Steve Rogers/Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Natalia Romanova/Black Widow (Marvel Comics)
- T'Challa/Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- Red Skull (Marvel Comics)
- Elijah Bradley/Patriot (Marvel Comics)
- Ka-Zar (Marvel Comics)
- Crimson Commando (Marvel Comics)
- The Blind Man (Don't Breath)
- Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack)
- Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Harry Dresden (The Dresden Files)