Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peak Human Extended Lifespan
- Peak Human Vitality
Individuals with this ability are at the peak of human conditioning. For this very reason, they age slower than normal members of their species due to having extremely healthy cells, without any superhuman degree. In addition, this power would activate when the user is in his/her young-adult years and they'd look twenty-years to even a hundred times younger. In Captain America's state, even though he was frozen in the ice for nearly seventy-years, Steve still had the vitality and appearance of a man in his physical prime. If one were to "super-charge" this ability, then the user would achieve the superhuman version of this ability (the user could gain immortality if the augmentation is powerful enough). Finally, the user could live up to 150-200 years since this power is at peak-human level.
- Enemies who can control the physical age or biological cells of others; therefore, becoming highly dangerous if the Peak-Human victim is originally elderly.
- When users become elderly, this ability will automatically deactivate.
- Black Widow (Marvel)
- Captain America (Marvel);Former 2014
- Nick Fury (Marvel)
- Uzumaki Clan (Naruto)
- Senju Clan (Naruto)
- Vasco Strada (Highschool DxD)
- Stick( Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Crimson Commando (Marvel)
- Mikumo Kushinada (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Master Fu (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)