- Nigh-Superhuman Healing
- Nigh-Superhuman Regeneration
- Peak Human Healing Factor
- Peak Physical Healing
- Peak Human Metabolism
- Peak Human Regeneration
The user's natural healing capabilities are at the highest levels of human potential. Their immune system fights off microbes, infections, diseases, disorders, wounds, etc. better than normal, and their healing time is very short. May or may not correlate with Decelerated Aging.
- Users can still be killed by extreme means.
- Is unable to regenerate lost limbs, etc.
- While user is better at resisting disease, they don't have Disease Immunity.
- Yato Tribe (Gintama)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Kazehaya Kamito (Spirit Elementalist's Blade Dance)
- Kazuma Kiryuu (Yakuza series)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Human Red Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- Black Widow (Marvel Comics)
- Nick Fury (Marvel Comics)
- Vargas (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Man (Ultimate Marvel)
- Jason Todd/The Arkham Knight (Arkhamverse); since he survived brutal torture & lethal injuries from the Joker.
- Wizards (The Dresden Files)