- Nigh-Superhuman Healing
- Nigh-Superhuman Regeneration
- Peak Human Healing Factor
- Peak Physical Healing
- Peak Human Metabolism
- Peak Human Regeneration
The user's natural healing speed and capabilities is at the highest limits of human potential, which means they can heal faster than most humans. They are able to heal broken bones, torn muscles, several gunshot & knife wounds and other severe injuries within of several days and most lesser injuries like cuts, scrapes and burns within hours. Their immune system fights off microbes, infections, diseases, disorders, wounds, etc. better than normal, and their healing time is very short. May or may not correlate with Decelerated Aging.
- Users can still be killed by extreme means.
- Is unable to regenerate lost limbs, etc.
- While user is better at resisting disease, they don't have Disease Immunity.
- Yato Tribe (Gintama)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
- Kazehaya Kamito (Spirit Elementalist's Blade Dance)
- Kazuma Kiryuu (Yakuza series)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Vinsmoke Reiju (One Piece)
- Batman (DC Comics)
- Nightwing (DC Comics)
- Red Hood (DC Comics)
- Human Red Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Captain America (Marvel Comics)
- Black Panther (Marvel Comics)
- Black Widow (Marvel Comics)
- Nick Fury (Marvel Comics)
- Vargas (Marvel Comics)
- Elijah Bradley/Patriot (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Man (Ultimate Marvel)
- Wizards (The Dresden Files)