- "I've been tortured by the Devil himself. So you, you're just an accent in a pantsuit. What can you do to me?"
- ― Sam Winchester to Lady Toni Bevell (Supernatural)
- "I have removed the bullet and three others, a blowgun dart, two shark's teeth, the tip of a bayonet, a twisted paper clip, and a meager handful of buckshot. You may want to learn how to duck."
- ― Phantom Limb to Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.)
- Peak Human Resilience
- Immense/Superior/Maximum (Human) Endurance/Resilient
Users can endure more physical stress than average members of their species. They can tolerate large amounts of physical pain such as being shot or stabbed repeatedly, burned with high heat, and beatings that no ordinary person could handle. They can also hold their breath for large intervals and remain calm through stressful or painful situations. Users can also tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep.
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Pain Suppression
- Peak Human Condition
- This can cause extreme discomfort on the body.
- The mind may shut down to prevent mental damage.