Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to have denser and tougher bones/muscles than normal humans; even though this power is not classified as 'superhuman'. A sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
- Nigh/Near-Superhuman Durability
- Immense/Maximum/Superior (Human) Durability
Users of this ability have a higher-level of denser/tougher bones and muscles than the average person; their durability are at the peak of human conditioning, which entails that users are capable of withstanding situations that the average person cannot.
For example, they can take getting beaten by a thick wooden baseball bat and it would break, falling a couple of stories from a building, getting shot in non-fatal areas of the physical body, survive an entire building collapse, and possibly withstanding beatings from superhumans.
- They will still be vulnerable to harm (e.g. explosions, gunshots, etc)
- This ability is not superhuman
- Taking a strike from a being with Supernatural Strength can still be severe, but not as deadly.