Haruhi Suzumiya can "wish" anything into existence via her emotions.
Manipulate reality based on emotions
- Empathic Reality Manipulation
The user manipulates reality not through conscious thoughts or words, but through their base feelings and emotions. One with this ability can induce occurrences and abilities based on their feelings, and simply wanting something to happen badly enough. But because of their own power, they might have a down-side effect for the very user of this ability being unaware that they possess such a power.
This power is usually due to inexperience or improper knowledge, and with time, it may develop to Reality Warping.
- Empathic Creation- by wanting something badly enough.
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition - by wanting to be more athletic.
- Flawless Restoration - by wanting yourself/others to be fully healthy.
- Love Inducement - by wanting someone to fall in love with you.
- Luck - by wanting to be successful.
- Reality Warping - Users who can control their emotions may be able to achieve this.
- Resurrection - by wanting a friend/loved one to come back to life
- Social Magnetism - by wanting to be popular.
- Subjective Reality - by wanting your fantasies to come true.
- Temporal Looping - by never wanting a certain time period to end.
- Infinite Supply - by never wanting something to run out.
- Truth Manipulation - by wanting to be right.
- Like Vocifery, one must be careful to avoid an unwanted side-effects.
- May cause discord if in the hands of an emotionally unstable person.
- Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Billie Jenkins (Charmed)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Dr. Norman Goodman (Sphere)
- Dr. Elizabeth 'Beth' Halperin (Sphere)
- Dr. Harry Adams (Sphere)
- Magician (Marvel)