- "Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while, people like you come along who knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift you'll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that's the Chairman's real plan that maybe one day, we won't write the plan. You will."
- ― Harry Mitchell (The Adjustment Bureau)
The ability to ensure your victory through a certain sequence of choices. Sub-power of Victory Manipulation.
The user is capable of choosing from a certain pathway of choices, a number which will ensure the highest likelihood of making them victorious in any kind of outcome.
The user's power supplies them with whatever steps they need to take at the task they visualize; whether leading, governing, planning, combat, communicating, psychological manipulation, inventing, etc, or even flat out environment control through use of super-powered pawns.
The user merely has to pick their conceptual desire, and will find the series of steps required to attaining their path to the victory.
- Advantage Creation
- Golden Rule
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Path Killer: The user can negate any path they dislike in favor of one they desire.
- Probability Manipulation: The user can choose a specific pathway to victory and take it for all it's worth.
- Victory Manipulation
- Individuals capable of directly resisting the path to victory or by proxy cannot be affected directly in the sequence of steps. The user can, however, make a hypothetical model based on the resistance, and use that model in a hypothetical scenario to solve the problem.
- Certain individuals have different weaknesses to cosmic and divine beings.
- If a task is absolutely physically impossible no matter what plan or path one could use, it is still impossible. For example, a user of this power cannot simply make objects appear out of thin air or warp reality. If, however, the user has enough time and resources, they may be able to find ways to attain these "impossible" goals.
- Nike (Greek Mythology)
- Contessa (Worm)
- Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (TYPE-MOON); via Revelation
- Jeanne d'Arc (TYPE-MOON); via Revelation
- Mitsuru Kamekura (TYPE-MOON)
- Gilgamesh (TYPE-MOON); via Sha Nagba Imuru
- Child-Gil (TYPE-MOON); via Sha Nagba Imuru
- Nike (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
- Answer Talker users (Zatch Bell!)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)