The ability to ensure your victory through a certain sequence of choices. Sub-power of Victory Manipulation.
The user is capable of choosing from a certain pathway of choices, a number which will ensure the highest likelihood of making them victorious in any kind of outcome.
The user's power supplies them with whatever steps they need to take at the task they visualize; wether combat, psychological manipulation, or flat out environment control through use of super-powered pawns.
The user merely has to pick their conceptual desire, and will find the series of steps required to attaining their path to the victory.
- Path Killer: The user can negate any path they dislike in favor of one they desire.
- Probability Manipulation: The user can choose a specific pathway to victory and take it for all it's worth.
- Individuals capable of directly resisting the path to victory or by proxy cannot be affected directly in the sequence of steps. The user can, however, make a hypothetical model based on the resistance, and use that model in a hypothetical scenario to solve the problem.
- Certain individuals have different weaknesses to cosmic and divine beings.
- If a task is absolutely physically impossible no matter what plan or path one could use, it is still impossible. For example, a user of this power cannot simply make objects appear out of thin air or warp reality. If, however, the user has enough time and resources, they may be able to find ways to attain these "impossible" goals.
- Nike (Greek Mythology)
- Contessa (Worm)
- Shiki Tohno (TYPE-MOON)
- Arturia (TYPE-MOON)
- Nike (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
- Answer Talker Users (Zatch Bell!)