- "All parts of this world are connected, every road is but a twist in the grand knot of that we are all part."
- ― Moeran (Fractale)
The power to manipulate pathways. Variation of Environmental Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate different kinds of pathways, including trails, roads, streets, highways, sidewalks, passages, rails, ways, etc. They can alter the path's direction, change its destination, or make surface changes to them.
- Distance Manipulation
- Door Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience - regarding everything along the path.
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Path Creation
- Structure Merging - become the path.
- Surface Manipulation - limited to paths.
- Travel Mode
- Wood Manipulation
- May be limited to certain kinds of paths.
- May be unable to create paths, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- The Dragons (Drakkhen)
- Ariadne (Percy Jackson)
- Hecate/Trivia (Greco-Roman Mythology); limited to crossroads
- Path-Finder Byakko (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Hecate (Valkyrie Crusade); limited to crossroads
- Fharlanghn (AD&D); The Dweller on the Horizon
- Gaede (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Headless Horseman (Ravenloft)