Power to teleport parts of a target away. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Sectional Displacement
The user can teleport parts of a target (themselves, others or objects) away, causing various effects to the target, in living targets this usually means separating the appendages/organs. Exact effect vary from simply making the limbs un-usable to the target to being able to use them on their new position, causing physiological shock that may cause pain, unconsciousness or serious injuries, or simply removing the vital organs to cause death.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Death Inducement by removing vital organs.
- Pain Inducement
- Spatial Slicing by removing tiny slice of matter.
- May have limited range of effect.
- May require touch.
- May be limited to affecting themselves, others or objects only.
- May be unable to rejoining the separated parts together.
- May be unable to cause pain/lethal effects.
- May be unable to use the power without causing damage.
- Mio Tsukushi (Absolutely Lovely Children)
- Hachigen Ushōda (Bleach)
- Wei Zhijun (Darker Than Black)
- Gabriel Tenma White (Gabriel Dropout); via Divine Unimpeded Passage
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Keith Green (Project ARMS)
- Magic Users (Harry Potter); via "Apparition"
- Blink (Marvel Comics)
- Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)