Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to manipulate parts of any object. Sub-power of Object Manipulation.
- Piece Manipulation
- Sectional Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate parts of any object, whether it be a building, a machine, furniture, organic body parts or just about anything else. Users can manipulate the leg of a table, an engine of a car, a pipe of a sink, an internal organ, the legs of a person, the steps of a ladder, the CPU of a computer, etc. Some users are able to manipulate more than one parts of an object. The user cannot manipulate the whole object itself, though.
- Create/generate/increase parts of objects.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate object parts.
- Attack Powers using object parts.
- Constructs Creation using object parts, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift object parts at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding object parts.
- Body Part Substitution
- Induce Partial Invisibility on object parts
- Object Negation
- Partial Replication
- Partial Teleportation
- Partial Transformation
- May need to use a lot of effort when manipulating multiple parts of an object.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Cannot manipulate the complete object at once.
- May need knowledge of certain parts of certain objects such as those of technology to manipulate them well.