The ability to possess great skill in wielding parasols/umbrellas. Sub-power of Improbable Weapon Proficiency.
- Umbrella Proficiency
Users are capable of doing great feats with their Parasols. Some users may be skilled enough to use them in acts, others may be adept enough to use them in combat. Usually, most Parasol users are quite dexterous, agile and acrobatic.
- Can defend against several attacks.
- The Canopy can be effective when rushing.
- The handle, if curved, can be used as a hook
- Can defend against standard weather if not further modified
- Can be used as a bat or a club-like weapon.
- Can be used as an extension or conduit of one's powers or abilities
- If upgraded with hidden weapons, the Parasol may be used to cut opponents or fire darts from the parasol tip, and various other uses depending upon what kind of parasol it is.
- If the winds are strong enough, or the user possesses Air Manipulation, they may be able to use the Parasol to get to great heights.
- Can be used as a parachute.
- They can either use it for Flight and/or Gliding.
- Can be used as a drill by pointing and spinning.
- Can be used as a lance if the end is pointed.
See Also: Parasol of Pain.