The user has the power to harness an energy that not only inflicts damage but simultaneously absorbs other forms of energy such as fire or electricity to make itself more destructive. By generating this energy from the body, the user can apply the absorbed energy onto themselves.
- Energy Absorption
- Parasitic Energy Attacks
- Parasitic Energy Aura
- Parasitic Energy Constructs
- Parasitic Energy Generation
- Parasitic Energy Propulsion
- Parasitic Atomic Cancellation - by leeching particle energy binding atoms.
- Parasitic Energy Physiology
- Parasitic Ergokinetic Combat
- May be unable to create energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Anti-Energy Manipulation destroys all forms of energy.
- May be limited to amount of energy a person can hold in themselves.
- Extensive use of powers over a long period of time could deplete one's energy reserves.
- May be limited on amount energy or the type of energy.
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10)
- Tayuya (Naruto)
- Pokémon that can use "Absorb", "Mega Drain" and "Giga Drain" (Pokémon)
- Yveltal (Pokémon)