The power to be enhanced by parasite infestation. Technique of Parasite Manipulation. Not to be confused with Parasite Physiology.
The user's powers are derived from being infested with parasites.
- Watagash Hosts (Dragon Ball Super)
- Parasite Unit (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Quiet (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte); via Migi
- Mamoru Uda (Parasyte)
- Parasites (Parasyte)
- Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4)
- Rain Ocampo (Resident Evil)
- Symbiote Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Jinnamuru Xunte (Grimm)
- Parasite Suit (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Anyone who is host to the Venom symbiote (Marvel Comics) will be granted the powers of the symbiote's first known host, Spider-Man.
The Parasite Unit/Skulls (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain) are all infested with parasites that grant them a variety of abilities, such as Fog Generation
, Skin Hardening
, and Camouflage
The Parasite Suit (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain) allows Venom Snake to replicate the powers of the Parasite Unit.
Shinichi Izumi (Parastye) has developed superhuman abilities as a result of Migi, an alien parasite that has infested/replaced his right hand.
Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4) developed superhuman physical attributes and a bladed arm as a result of being infested with Las Plagas.