The user can disobey the rules of logic itself, disrupt reality and logic to achieve many astonishing and yet illogical feats. For example the user can burn a person by throwing water at them. This is a very dangerous power as there is a possibility a reckless user of this ability may have their attacks backfire. The power is at its most potential at the hands of a dim-witted person, as they are the ones with less logical thinking.
- Division by Zero
- Can rewrite logic and affect reality in drastic ways.
- Can induces several paradoxes and illogical rules.
- Fantasy Element Manipulation
- User cannot get hurt, as he/she would reverse the effects of any attack inflicted on her/him.
- And if the user gets hurt, they can heal themselves by getting hurt or injured.
- Can reverse time.
- Can transform black holes into white holes and vice versa.
- Can repel, dodge or withstand almost any attack.
- Can cancel out the powers of Reality Warping.
- Power may inevitably lead to Chaos Manipulation.
- Can redirect any attacks.
- Psychic Shield: Mental powers can't detect or sense the user's mind; it's as if they don't exist.
- Evolution: to enhance the body and surpass limitations.
- Can do plenty of illogical and impossible feats.
- Cause the Grandfather Paradox.
- Can use the abilities of Physics Infringement.
- Can play with reality as the user desires.
- Reality Warping and Paradox Inducement tend to cancel each other out.
- Despite all the illogical feats that can be achieved the user isn't truly omnipotent.
- For some, the effects would last for a limited amount of time or might be limited on how many paradoxes can be done.
- One must be careful in order to avoid a dangerous side-effect.
- Reality Warping can repair the damages done with this ability, as well as cancel out with Paradox Inducement.
- Requires practice to reduce any disastrous outcome.
- Paradoxes may try to repair themselves, causing the ill-elements to be killed off.
- Users of Logic Defiance and Paradox Defiance are immune.
- O-Parts (Master of Mosquiton); via Imagination Manipulation