The user can disobey the rules of logic itself, disrupt Reality and Logic to achieve many astonishing and yet illogical feats. For example the user can burn a person by throwing water at them. This is a very dangerous power as there is a possibility a reckless user of this ability may have their attacks backfire. The power is at it's most potential at the hands of a dim-witted person as they are the ones with less logical thinking.
- Division by Zero
- Can rewrite logic and affect reality in drastic ways.
- Can induces several paradoxes and illogical rules.
- Fantasy Element Manipulation
- Can make water and ice burn anything.
- Can make fire freeze anything.
- User cannot get hurt as he/she would reverse the effects of any attack inflicted on her/him.
- And if the user gets hurt, they can heal themselves by getting hurt or injured.
- Can reverse time.
- Can transform black holes into white holes and vice versa
- Can repel, dodge or withstand almost any attack.
- Can cancel out the powers of Reality Warping.
- Power may inevitably lead to Chaos Manipulation.
- Could redirect any attacks.
- Psychic Shield: Mental Powers couldn't detect or sense the user's mind as if they don't exist.
- Evolution: to enhance the body and surpass limitations.
- Can do plenty illogical and impossible feats.
- Cause the Grandfather Paradox.
- Can use the abilities of Physics Infringement.
- Can play with reality has he desires Reality Playing
- Reality Warping and Paradox Inducement tend to cancel each other out.
- Despite all the illogical feats that can be achieved the user isn't truly Omnipotent.
- For some, the effects would last for a limited amount of time or might be limited on how many paradoxes can be done.
- One must be careful in order to avoid a dangerous side-effect
- Reality Warping can repair the damages done with this ability, as well as cancel out with Paradox Inducement.
- Requires practice in reduce any disastrous outcome.
- Paradoxes may try to repair themselves, causing the ill-elements to be killed off.