Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Origami Constructs
- Paper Constructs
Users can turn paper into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the paper for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating paper, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Paper is very easily destroyed unless user can reinforce it somehow.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Shiki (Black Cat)
- Ikurumi Shiwon (Code: Breaker)
- Konan (Naruto)
- Simon (One Piece)
- Kamika (Fairy Tail)
- Mario (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam)
- Yomiko Readman (R.O.D: Read or Die)
- Michelle Cheung/Chan, Maggie Mui and Anita King a.k.a The Paper Sisters (R.O.D the TV'/Read or Dream)
- Tsurugi Higashikata (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: JoJolion)
- Celia Penderghast (inFamous: Second Son)