- Paper Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into paper. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of paper, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User can scatter their body into individual papers or control them in one shape, they can shape their form to create additional appendages or tools/weapons.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Flat Body
- Make the paper durable enough to stop bullets or sharp enough to cut like razor.
- Paper Projection
- Restrict a person's movement by wrapping them in paper.
- Scattering into individual papers.
- Book Physiology
- Golem Creation
- Literary Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Paper Manipulation
- Papyrokinetic Cloning
- Plant Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing paper to fill the wounds.
- Thermal Resistance
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- The user is subject to all damage and effects that would affect normal paper, but remember that the user is able to affect their own durability as well.
- Dollar Bill Shikabane (Corpse Princess)
- Mario (Paper Mario)
- Konan (Naruto)
- Saicho (Flame of Recca); using Shikigami
- Origami "Kuniko Kasahara" (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Simon (One Piece)
- The Notebook/Paige (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
- Kamika (Fairy Tail)
- Paper Doll (Marvel)
- Teri (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Celia (Infamous: Second Son)