Konan (Naruto) transforming into paper-slips.
transform into paper
- Paper Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into paper. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of paper, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User can scatter their body into individual papers or control them in one shape, they can shape their form to create additional appendages or tools/weapons.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Make the paper durable enough to stop bullets or sharp enough to cut like razor.
- Paper Projection
- Restrict a person's movement by wrapping them in paper.
- Scattering into individual papers.
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing paper to fill the wounds.
- Golem Creation
- Literary Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Paper Manipulation
- Papyrokinetic Cloning
- Plant Mimicry
- Thermal Resistance
- May not be able to return to their original body.
- The user is subject to all damage and effects that would affect normal paper, but remember that the user is able to affect their own durability as well.
- Mario (Paper Mario)
- Konan (Naruto)
- Saicho (Flame of Recca); using Shikigami
- Origami "Kuniko Kasahara" (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Simon (One Piece)
- Paper Doll (Marvel)