Carl (Key and Peele) using magic to manipulate paper.
Control paper-based matter.
The ability to manipulate paper. A variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Paper Control
- Paper Mastery
- Create/generate/increase/multiply, color, shape, compress, harden/reinforce, sharpen and/or otherwise manipulate paper.
- Organic Attacks using paper.
- Missile Generation using paper.
- Paper Bombs
- Repair paper and anything made from paper to its original state.
- Telekinesis over paper moving or shaping it.
- Cloth Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Paper Charm Magic
- Plant Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create paper, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Unless user has skill to prevent this, paper will have all the weaknesses normal paper has, such as fire burning it, water softening it, etc.
See Also: Paper Master
- Konan (Naruto: Shippuden)
- Yomiko Readman (R.O.D: Read or Die)
- Michelle Cheung/Chan, Maggie Mui and Anita King a.k.a The Paper Sisters (R.O.D the TV/Read or Die)
- Xia Zhe (Origami Warriors)
- Kalluto Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
- Shiwon Ikurumi (Code: Breaker)
- Wood Forgers (Thundercats)
- Saicho (Flame of Recca)
- Lazy Dragon (Wild Cards)
- Kamika (Fairy Tail)
- Ivan Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
- Celia Penderghast (InFamous: Second Son)
- Carl (Key & Peele)