- Paper Entity Creation
- Papyrokinetic Creature Creation
- Shikigami Conjuration
User is able to create beings of paper or shape existing paper into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Paper Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create paper, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Unless user has skill to prevent this, paper will have all the weaknesses normal paper has, such as fire burning it, water softening it, etc.
- Maggie Mui (R.O.D the TV/Read or Dream)
- Cut N' Paste and Kiichiro (Zatch Bell!)