Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Paper Projection
The user can release/use paper to to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Paper Bolts: Project paper that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Paper Blasts: Release blasts of paper in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release paper blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of paper.
- Omnidirectional Paper Waves: Send out a wave of paper in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit paper from one's eyes.
- Paper Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of paper.
- Paper Beam Emission: Release beams of paper.
- Paper Blast: Release paper over a specific target area.
- Paper Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of paper.
- Paper Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of paper.
- Paper Breath: Discharge paper blasts from mouth.
- Paper Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Paper Cutting: Use organic substances to cut opponents.
- Paper Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with paper.
- Paper Pillar Projection: Project paper pillars.
- Paper Spike Projection: Project paper spikes.
- Paper Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of paper.
- Paper Wave Emission: Send out a wave of paper that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of paper that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release paper blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release paper blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of paper to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging using paper.
- Force-Field Generation
- Paper Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of paper to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Unless the user has a skill to prevent this, paper will have all the weaknesses normal paper has, such as fire burning it, water softening it, sharp objects cutting it, etc.