The ability to gain insight into a question or situation using palmistry. Variation of Divination.
User can employ palmistry (also chiromancy/cheiromancy, chirology, palm reading), a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand through the study of the palm. Various "lines" ("heart line", "life line", etc.) and "mounts" (or bumps) (chirognomy) suggest interpretations by their relative sizes, qualities, and intersections.
In some traditions, readers also examine characteristics of the fingers, fingernails, fingerprints, and palmar skin patterns (dermatoglyphics), skin texture and color, shape of the palm, and flexibility of the hand.
- May be limited to how the user sees a vision in the palm.
- Sybill Trelawney (Harry Potter)
- Lily Munster (The Munsters)
- Tara Maclay (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sergei Rjabinin (Hiromant)