- Paint Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into paint. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of paint, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Ink Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Poison Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Liquid Mimicry
- Melanokinetic Cloning
- Melanokinetic Entity Creation
- Paint Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing paint to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Vulnerable to water and heat.
- User may dry up if in one space for too long.
- Shadow Blot (Epic Mickey)
- Blob (The Blob)