The ability to manipulate paint/pigment and make the paintings real. Sub-power of Art Manipulation.
- Paint Control
- Animate paint/paintings.
- Image Summon from the paintings.
- Manipulate the properties of paint.
- Move/lift paint.
- Paint Attacks
- Paint Constructs
- Paint Generation
- Projected Thermography
- Paint Mimicry
- Painting Mimicry to copy traits and abilities of character from a painting.
- Picture Imprisonment
Following may need specific Paints or tools to use:
- Art Initiates Life
- Painting Future
- Painting History
- Window into Another World/Elsewhen: allows entering paintings and through them alternate dimensions/spaces/times.
- Ink Manipulation allows using this power with drawings.
- Needs imagination to use.
- Needs paint to work.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- User has to complete the painting for it to take affect.
- May be limited to manipulating already existing paintings without ability to create their own.