- Paint Projection
The user can release/use paint to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Paint Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of paint.
- Paint Beam Emission: Release beams of paint.
- Paint Blasts: Release paint over a specific target area.
- Paint Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of paint.
- Paint Bomb Creation: Create bombs/explosions of paint.
- Paint Breath: Discharge paint from the mouth.
- Paint Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Paint Cutting Wave: Use paint to cut opponents.
- Expanding Paint Bolts: Project paint that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Paint Blasts: Release blasts of paint in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release paint blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Paint Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with paint.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of paint.
- Omnidirectional Paint Waves: Send out a wave of paint in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit paint from one's eyes.
- Paint Pillar Projection: Project paint pillars.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of paint that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release paint blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Paint Spike Projection: Project paint spikes.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release paint blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Paint Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of paint.
- Paint Wave Emission: Send out a wave of paint that repels everything.
- Zap: A tiny short release of paint to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Art Attacks
- Combat Merging
- Ink Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Razor Attacks
- Users may require outside source of paint to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much paint is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much paint is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Mickey (Disney); Via Magic Paintbrush in Epic Mickey
- Mario (Paper Mario: Color Splash); via Paint Hammer
- Splat (Skylanders Supercharger)
- Inklings (Splatoon)