- "Because of the existence of love, sacrifice is born... and hatred is born when people know...pain."
- ― Nagato (Naruto)
- "If I cut you down in an instant there is no meaning to kill you to begin with! I will kill you at the most agonizing slowness possible!"
- ― Charlotte Amande to King Baum (One Piece)
- "Oh, no. I'm not here to torture ya. I mean, I could. I could inflict Pain like you can't even imagine. I could inflict such delicious, perfect Pain. "
- ― Lucifer to Sam Winchester (Supernatural)
- Agony Inducement
- Hurt Inducement
- Pain Induction/Infliction/Stimulation
User is able to cause varying levels of pain, including physical, mental and/or emotional, to their targets using supernatural means.
- Telepaths can make a person feel pain by psychologically making them feel pain.
- Some with a touch can make people feel as if they were tortured.
- Some magical spells can inflict pain on a person.
- Some can inflect Emotional Pain.
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pain Manipulation
- Pain Weaponry
- Torment Inducement
- May not work on users who posses Pain Suppression.
- May need to touch the victim.
- May be limited to causing either physical, mental or emotional pain.
- Users of Endorphin Activation can turn pain into joy/pleasure.
See Also: Agony Beam.
- Agony Matrix (DC Animated Universe)
- Darkness ÄRM, Sealing Skull (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Ghost ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Zombie Tattoo (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Sphere of the Wounded Lion (Super Robot Wars Z)
- The Agiel (Sword of Truth)
- The Rada'Han (Sword of Truth)