The ability to inflict agonizing pain by varying means. Sub-power of Pain Manipulation. Variation of Mental Inducement.
- Agony Inducement
- Hurt Inducement
- Pain Induction/Infliction/Stimulation
User is able to cause varying levels of pain, including physical, mental and/or emotional, to their targets using supernatural means.
- Telepaths can make a person feel pain by psychologically making them feel pain.
- Some with a touch can make people feel as if they were tortured.
- Some magical spells can inflict pain on a person.
- Some can inflect Emotional Pain.
- May not work on users who posses Invulnerability or Pain Suppression.
- May need to touch the victim.
- May be limited to causing either physical, mental or emotional pain.
- Sphere of the Wounded Lion (Super Robot Wars Z)
Mord-Siths (Legend of the Seeker/Sword of Truth) can inflict pain on their victims with a touch of the Agiel.
Duna (Ángel o Demonio) can induce a terrible pain on her victims.
Harry Potter fells the tortuous pain of the Cruciatus Curse from Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
Superman (JL Unlimited) is ensnared by Darkseid's Agony Matrix, which directly stimulates all of the victim's pain receptors at once.
Jane (Twilight) can create an illusion of pure and intense pain inside the mind with just a thought.
The Vohtarak species (BIONICLE) of Visorak can create an extremely painful burning sensation in a target, so much that the victim cannot concentrate on anything but their suffering.
Silva (Mutant X) is able to induce severe pain on his victim.
Hawk Moth (MIraculous Ladybug) can induce paralysis and discomfort in akumatized villains as a coercion tactic...
...a tactic he tries on Evillustrator...