Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "What you think of as pain is only a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain."
- ― Pinhead (Hellraiser)
- Agony Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Anguish Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Misery Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Pain Incarnate/Personification
- Suffering Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- The Painful
- The Tormented/Tormentor
- The Tortured/Torturer
Users become the physical manifestation or personification of pain. Users gain the ability to feed off the pain of others and their own pain in order to get stronger. The user can also induce large amounts of pain to others whether physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. The user can even redirect pain inflicted on the user to the attacker.
- Pain Empowerment
- Pain Illusion
- Pain Inducement
- Pain Magic
- Pain Manipulation
- Pain Suppression
- Suffering Empowerment
- Torment Inducement
- The user can't become the embodiment of pain if the enemies pain means nothing to them.
- Idea of Evil (Berserk)
- Andariel (Diablo)
- Duriel (Diablo)
- Loviatar (Forgotten Realms)
- Cenobites (Hellraiser)
- Algos (Greek Mythology)
- Pain (Doctor Who)
- Deirdre (Valkyrie Crusade)