- Aero Biker
User can create, shape and manipulate oxygen, a colorless, odorless, highly reactive nonmetallic element and oxidizing agent that readily forms compounds (notably oxides) with most elements, constituting 20.1% of the atmosphere by volume that occurs as a diatomic gas, O2, is essential for plant and animal respiration, and is required for nearly all forms of combustion.
- Aero-Telekinesis by controlling the oxygen around objects.
- Air Attacks using oxygen.
- Air Current Sense using oxygen.
- Air Solidification, Density Manipulation, and Pressure Manipulation via controlling oxygen molecules.
- Combustion Inducement: oxygen is a powerful fuel source for flame.
- Corrosion Inducement
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate oxygen.
- Micro-Oxygen Manipulation: an advanced version by manipulating oxygen atoms.
- Poison Generation: oxygen is poisonous in large qualities.
- Creating damaging oxygen-based chemicals such as ozone (O3) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Blindness Inducement
- Purification of the air.
- Various forms of traveling using oxygen:
- Water Generation by mixing oxygen molecules with hydrogen molecules.
- Wind Generation by creating air currents via oxygen movement.
- Aerokinetic Combat using oxygen.
- Aeromancy using oxygen.
- Aeroportation using oxygen.
- Air Absorption using oxygen.
- Air Aura using oxygen.
- Air Portal Creation using oxygen.
- Gas Mimicry using oxygen.
- Healing Wind using oxygen.
- Razor Wind using oxygen.
- Flaying Wind using oxygen.
- Air Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation: oxidizing metal and saturating human flesh.
- Fire Manipulation: manipulate the oxygen molecules to control the path of flames.
- Gas Manipulation
- Oxygen Independence
- Water Manipulation: manipulate the oxygen molecules (O2) in water (H2O).
- May be unable to create oxygen, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user , and their power's natural limits.
- Adding too much oxygen increases the risk of a single spark (fire, electricity, etc.) igniting the air.
- Unless user is immune, being around pure oxygen for too long will cause brain damage.
- Specialized and magical types of fire (such as heavenly, cosmic and hell) are independent of oxygen as well as fuel, rendering Fire Negation unusable against them.