- Maximum Overdrive
The user can put their power into overdrive boosting their ability way beyond their limit making it stronger or ignore it weakness. Sometime gaining a sudden boost of stamina, strength, speed and endurance in the process of using the power.
It must be a power that they already have but boosted beyond their limits or so-called limitations at the cost of losing it. An example of this would be the flames produced by a pyrokinetic becoming more powerful and being able to burn something that it was not able to before, but the user in question can no longer control fire after the temporary boosting his strength.
- The user loses all powers, ability and physical ability after use.
- Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach); after using Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō
- Quincies (Bleach); via "Quincy: Letzt Stil"
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comicsl); when reviving Galactus
- Valeria Richards (Marvel Comics); when reviving Galactus
- Anti-Venom (Marvel Comics); when curing the mutated victims from the "Spider-Island" incident
- Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis); via Pinnacle of Perfection
- Spyro (The Legend of Spyro)