- Maximum Overdrive
- One-off Power
The user can put their power into overdrive boosting their ability way beyond their limit making it stronger or ignore it weakness. Sometime gaining a sudden boost of stamina, strength, speed and endurance in the process of using the power.
It must be a power that they already have but boosted beyond their limits or so-called limitations at the cost of losing it. After use, the user will lose their powers, either permanently or temporarily.
- The user loses all powers, ability and physical ability after use.
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via complete Juggernaut Drive
- Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach); after using Final Getsuga Tenshō
- Quincies (Bleach); via "Quincy: Letzt Stil"
- Sajin Komamura (Bleach); via Humanization Technique
- Users of Overtrance (Luck and Logic)
- Kazuki Shikimori (Maburaho); via using his magic
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comicsl); when reviving Galactus
- Valeria Richards (Marvel Comics); when reviving Galactus
- Anti-Venom (Marvel Comics); when curing the mutated victims from the "Spider-Island" incident
- Kagero (Naruto); via Ephemeral
- Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis); via Pinnacle of Perfection
- Spyro (The Legend of Spyro)
- Superman (DC Comics); via Super Flare
- Lestion (Yumekui Merry); via firing his gun
- Ophis's Snakes (Highschool DxD)