- "They descended. I tried to count them, as the landed, and I failed. I had thought that there were hundreds of them, but I might have been wrong. There might have been twenty of them. There might have been a thousand. Perhaps they were from some place where such things as counting didn't apply, somewhere outside of time and numbers."
- ― The Narrator describing the Hunger Birds (The Ocean at the End of the Lane)
- Human Wave Attack/Tactics
- Zerg Rush (StarCraft)
The user can summon, create or call large force to overtake an entire area and to overwhelm the enemy with their vast numbers.
- May not have control over the summoned beings.
- Can be defeated by One-Man Army.
See Also Zerg Rush.