- Bone Constructs
- Skeletal Constructs
Users can turn bone into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating bone, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- If user uses their own bones, they may feel great pain.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- SCP-154 (SCP Foundation)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Marrow (Marvel)
- Spyke (Marvel)
- Travis "Shard" Crocker (Heroes)
- Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)
- Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)