- Origin Defiance
- Perfect Self Transcendence
User can transcend their own origin; reducing its effect on them from an absolute order to that of an inconsequential force. They no longer need their origin (e.g. their creator or anything similar) to sustain their existence. Even if their origin is manipulated, overthrown, or destroyed, they will not cease from existing.
Any action of theirs can also defy its own origin, meaning it does not follow conventional causality. They defy the concept of a beginning or point of origin that even if the cause for such an action is removed, its consequence will persist. Any limitation, weakness, or vulnerability they have because of their origin they can overstep. They can also overcome each and every limitation and inability the Creator might have placed unto them.
- Absolute Existence - User is now the primary factor for their existence, having achieved perfect control over every aspect of their being.
- Self-Definition Manipulation - Users can manipulate who they are at the deepest foundation.
- Self Origin Manipulation - Through transcendence, the user can now manipulate that which is beneath them for some unknown benefit.
- Freedom - User is now free from all things upon being freed from "themselves" (e.g. their own origin.)
- Living Anomaly - User is a strange being for the fact that they are no longer bound by their origin.
- Singularity - User may be the only being in their universe who has ascended to this point.
- Undetermined Existence - User now has no known distinction or classification. They are what they say they are.
- Lake Goddess (Ah! My Goddess)
- Dark Schneider (Bastard); as the Adam of Darkness
- Anu (Elder Scrolls); via achieving Amaranth
- Fayt Leingod (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)
- Creators (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)