The ability to erase the origins of an entity. Sub-power of Origin Manipulation.
- Negative Impact
- Origin Destruction
The user can remove an origin from the very concept of reality. Similar to Nonexistence, this power focuses entirely on removing the beginning of a target, effectively destroying all that spawned from the targeted source. Origin Destroyer is most effective against an opponent whose power relies on one's origin.
- The user cannot erase anything else, only origins.
- User may be unable to erase an individual or object's specific origin if new origins are being created for it.
- Users may be limited to a specific type of origin they can erase.
- Decreator (DC Comics)
- Un-Being (Marvel Comics)
- Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
- Taiji (Super Robot Wars); via Origin Law
- Hytherion (Transformers)