Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Captain, I've lost contact with the ship. I was talking to them. Suddenly, it went dead. No static; just nothing. Kirk to Enterprise. Scotty. Nothing wrong with the communicator, sir. Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew is gone."
- ― Uhura, Kirk and the Guardian of Forever (Star Trek)
The ability to erase the origins of an entity. Sub-power of Origin Manipulation.
- Negative Impact
- Origin Destruction
The user can remove an origin from the very concept of reality. Similar to Nonexistence, this power focuses entirely on removing the beginning of a target, effectively destroying all that spawned from the targeted source. Origin Destroyer is most effective against an opponent whose power relies on one's origin.
- The user cannot erase anything else, only origins.
- User may be unable to erase an individual or object's specific origin if new origins are being created for it.
- Users may be limited to a specific type of origin they can erase.
- Users of Origin Transcendence are immune.
- Users of Omnilock and Conceptual Transcendence are immune
- Decreator (DC Comics)
- Un-Being (Marvel Comics)
- Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
- Taiji (Super Robot Wars); via Origin Law
- Hytherion (Transformers)