Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can regenerate wounds by absorbing organic substances (including living beings), either to empower their regeneration process or directly transforming the organic substances into their own mass.
- Consumptive Biological Regeneration: Regeneration by devouring a similar part that has been destroyed.
- Insect Regeneration: Regeneration by absorbing insects.
- Leech Regeneration: Regeneration by absorbing leeches.
- Osteokinetic Regeneration: Regeneration by absorbing bones.
- Snake Regeneration: Regeneration by absorbing snakes.
- Worm Regeneration: Regeneration by absorbing maggots or worms.
- May be unable to regenerate their head.
- User either has to be able to generate organic substances or draw organic substances from other sources.
- Users with cellular abilities can destroy the organic substances of the host, thus removing the regeneration abilities.