The power to construct polearms from organic materials. Sub-power of Organic Weapons. Variation of Polearm Construction.
- Biological Polearm Construction
User can create pole-arms, including glaives, poleaxes, halberds, naginatas, spears, halberds, scythes, guan dao, tridents, etc., from organic material, such as blood, bone, or plantlife.
- May may be unable to create organic material, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Durability of the weapons may depend on the user's will.
- How long the polearm lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Leshay (AD&D)
- Isaac McDougal (Fullmetal Alchemist); blood
- Marrow (Marvel Comics); bone
- Usopp (One Piece); plant
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars)
- Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho); plant
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) grows a bamboo forest by using a plant spear.
A Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars) wielding an amphistaff, one many examples of their organic weapons.