- For a gallery of examples for Organic Constructs, see here.
After being reanimated by the Blacklight virus, Alex Mercer's (Prototype) body is composed of viral biomass, which he can manipulate to produce weapons from his own body.
create constructs from organic material
- Biological Constructs
- Shapeshifter Constructs
User can change organic material (including their own bodies) into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the organic material for various purposes.
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Blood Constructs: Constructs made from blood.
- Bone Constructs: Constructs made from bones.
- Comakinetic Constructs: Constructs made from hair.
- Ink Constructs: Create constructs out of ink.
- Papyrokinetic Constructs: Create constructs out of paper.
- Plant Constructs: Create constructs out of plant-life.
- Xylokinetic Constructs: Create constructs out of wood.
- Poison Constructs: Create constructs out of poison.
- Rubber Constructs: Create constructs out of rubber.
- Sickness Constructs: Create constructs out of sickness.
- Skin Constructs: Create constructs out of skin.
- Wax Constructs: Constructs made from wax.
- Web Constructs: Constructs made from silk/webbing.
- Biological Infusion
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Size Shifting
- May be unable to create organic matter, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to specific shapes.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, unless the constructs are made of solid matter, they will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).