- For a gallery of examples for Organic Constructs, see here.
After being reanimated by the Blacklight virus, Alex Mercer's (Prototype) body is composed of viral biomass, which he can manipulate to produce weapons from his own body.
create constructs from organic material
- Biological Constructs
- Shapeshifter Weapons
User can change organic material (including their own bodies) into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the organic material for various purposes.
- Barriers, Shields and Walls
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Blood Constructs: Constructs made from blood.
- Bone Constructs: Constructs made from bones.
- Comakinetic Constructs: Constructs made from hair.
- Plant Constructs: Create constructs out of plant-life.
- Poison Constructs: Create constructs out of poison.
- Sickness Constructs: Create constructs out of sickness.
- Web Constructs: Constructs made from silk/webbing.
- Biological Infusion
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Density Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Size Shifting
- Users require mass to generate constructs, may pull from fat cells or unconverted input mass.
- May be limited to specific shapes or elements,
- Not Creation, users are limited to elements they hold on their person.