- Organic Matter/Substance Projection
The user can release/use organic substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Organic Bolts: Project organic substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Organic Blasts: Release blasts of organic substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release organic substance blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of organic substances.
- Omnidirectional Organic Waves: Send out a wave of organic substances in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit organic substances from one's eyes.
- Organic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of organic substances.
- Organic Beam Emission: Release beams of a organic substances.
- Organic Blast: Release organic substances over a specific target area.
- Organic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of organic substances.
- Organic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of organic substances.
- Organic Breath: Discharge organic substance blasts from mouth.
- Organic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Organic Cutting: Use organic substances to cut opponents.
- Organic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with organic substances.
- Organic Pillar Projection: Project organic substance pillars.
- Organic Spike Projection: Project organic substance spikes.
- Organic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of organic substance.
- Organic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of organic substances that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of organic substances that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release organic substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release organic substance blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of organic substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Blood Attacks
- Bone Attacks
- Genetic Attacks
- Hair Attacks
- Ink Attacks
- Oil Attacks
- Paper Attacks
- Plant Attacks
- Poison Attacks
- Slime Attacks
- Attack Powers
- Combat Merging using organic substances.
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of organic substances to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variation Users
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)