- "We're talking nanites… I mean, organically assembling each body inside out, starting at the molecular level."
- ― Rodney Mckay (Stargate Atlantis)
- Mechacyte Virus
- Organic Machinery
- Synth-Organic Microtechnology
- Techno-Organic Infection
- Techorg Manipulation
The user can create, shape, manipulate and repurpose a flesh/robotic amalgamated technology which fuses the mechanical and organic worlds, using biology's malleability and growth capacity in conjunction with technology's ability to adapt and progress to create exceptional crafts and improvements upon sentient beings and inanimate wears.
These transient micro-machines are capable of converting anything and everything around them into a biological/non-organic silicon based entity which is as inorganic as it is flesh and blood. Able to perfectly simulate the proclivities and functions of sentient life to a tee, as well as impart advanced operational facilities their devices comprise of.
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Ductility Manipulation
- Evolving Absorbing Replication
- Digital Symbiosis
- Exotic Technology
- Interface Creation
- Mechanical Symbiosis
- Robotic Manipulation
- Transhuman Transformation
- Adaptive Armor
- Evolving Fusionism
- Psionic Technology
- Technorganic Physiology
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Machine-Human Physiology
- Powered Structure
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Animatronic Physiology
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Nanite Manipulation
- Organite Manipulation
- Vulnerable to Virus Infection.
- Orgamech's may run rampant, turning on the user in the process.
- Can be hacked by outside computers.
Known Orgamech Technologies
- Technocyte Virus (Dark Sector)
- Brainiac Technology (DC Comics)
- O.M.A.C Virus (DC Comics)
- Technomyte's (DC Comics)
- The Dark Heart (DCAU)
- SIVA Techno Virus (Destiny)
- Celestial Technology (Marvel Comics)
- Extremis (Marvel Comics)
- Transmod Virus (Marvel Comics)
- Orgamechs (Nano Breaker)
- Transformium (Transformers: Age of Extinction)
- Techno-Organic Virus (Various Publishing)
- Armor Virus (Valiant Entertainment)