Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Concord Embodiment
- Harmony Embodiment
- Order Incarnate
- The Orderly
The user is able to act as a physical manifestation or personification of order in their reality. They are thus lawful and dutiful and can cause others to become controlled and organized. The user can also impose laws on a plane of existence and bring structure to the chaos of reality. As the embodiment of order, the user becomes the personification of uniformity, orderliness, and immutability.
- Law Inducement
- Monarchy Inducement
- Order Manipulation
- Serenity Inducement
- May be negated or weakened by those who embody Chaos.
- User's existence may be dependent on the existence of those who embody Chaos.
- Those who represent Order might be obsessive to make everything and anything perfect.
- Master Order (Marvel Comics)
- Lords of Order (DC)
- Doctor Fate (DC)
- Lord Death (Soul Eater) via Madness of Order
- Cosmos (Final Fantasy)
- Ashera (Fire Emblem)
- The Pattern/Unicorn (The Chronicles of Amber)
- Harmonia (Greek Mythology)
- Themis (Greek Mythology)
- Ephileas (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
- Sailor Moon/Cosmos (Sailor Moon)
- Harmonia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Raava (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Zygarde (Pokémon)