- "What will you do when your friends, your enemies, your lover, are all Darkseid? When there is one body. One mind. One Will. One Life that is Darkseid. Will you be the enemy of all existence, then?"
- ― Darkseid, to Superman
The power to infect existence. Variation of Existence Manipulation.
- Existence Infection
The user infects the very nature of the subject's existence. The prefix "onto" has to do with the nature of being or existing, pathogenic has to do with being infectious, and so ontopathogenic has to do with infecting the physical existence of a thing. Unlike common diseases or pathogens that only infect on a biological level, Ontopathogen causes infection on a metaphysical level. Just like pathogens, they can spread to other existences.
- Almighty Absorbing Replication
- Cosmic Otherness
- Duality Transcendence
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Reality Consumption
- Causality Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation - multiversal infection spreads.
- Omniverse Manipulation - all possibilities contaminated.
- Universal Manipulation - infect the existence of the universe.
- There may be some existence that proves unaffected such as Existential Perfection.
- The user may eventually become infected too.
- Lord of Terror (Ah! My Goddess)
- Will of the Mental World (Big Order)
- Inner Dracula (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2)
- Absalom, Avatar of Chaos (Darksiders 2); via Corruption
- Abyssal Forge (Darksiders 2)
- Darkseid (DC Comics); via Anti-Life Equation
- Akka, the Worm of Secrets (Destiny); via Power of Taken
- Oryx, the Taken King (Destiny); via Power of Taken
- Kai (Kung Fu Panda)
- Mad Jim Jaspers (Marvel Comics)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto); via God: Nativity of a World of Trees
- Pinion (Shakugan no Shana)
- The Darkness/Amara (Supernatural); via her essence for Rabids
- The Nothing (The Neverending Story); novel version only
- Exsurgent Virus (Eclipse Phase)