- "La Li Ho! Isn't it romantic to die inside a dream?"
- ― Death 13
- Deadly Nightmare
- Dream Slaying/Killer
- Oneiric Killer
- True Nightmare
The user can kill targets in their or the victim's dreams with the ending resulting in the target's death in reality as well.
- Dream Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Oneiric Physiology
- Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Manipulation
- User can be pulled into the physical plane, making them powerless.
- The victim may wake up, forcing the user away.
- If the target is able to lucid dream, they can defend themselves effectively against the user.
- Witch of Thunder (18if)
- Boss/Thomas Mutton/Dumuzid (Catherine)
- Tommy Ray Glatman (Dreamscape)
- Succubi/Incubi (Mythology)
- Fafnir (Highschool DxD)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street series)
- Mannish Boy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Death 13
- Dream Larva (AD&D)
- Pharos Heracles (Yumekui Merry)
- Dream Walkers (The Last Witch Hunter)