- Deadly Nightmare
- Dream Slaying/Killer
- Oneiric Killer
- True Nightmare
The user has the ability to kill someone in their or the victim's dreams with the ending resulting in the target's death in reality as well. Higher leveled users are virtually omnipotent in the dream world and can kill their victims in very creative ways.
- Dream Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Oneiric Physiology
- Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Manipulation
- Any levelled user can be pulled into the physical plane, making them powerless.
- The victim may wake up, forcing the user away.
- If the target is able to lucid dream, they can defend themselves effectively against the user.
- Boss/Thomas Mutton/Dumuzid (Catherine)
- Tommy Ray Glatman (Dreamscape)
- Succubi/Incubi (Mythology)
- Fafnir (Highschool DxD)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street series)
- Mannish Boy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders); via Death 13
- Dream Larva (AD&D)
- Pharos Heracles (Yumekui Merry)
- Dream Walkers (The Last Witch Hunter)