For a gallery of examples for One-Man Army, see here
Neo (The Matrix) can hold his own against an army of Agents Smiths, single-handedly.
Fight as effectively as a much larger group.
- "You're damn right I'm not a soldier. I'm a one man army!"
- ―Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel)
- Army/Team of One
The user is able to fight against seemingly, overwhelming odds with ease. They are a capable warrior on the battlefield, decimating the enemy single-handedly and with near supernatural finesse that pars with the skill of more experienced fighters. This ability can manifest into various ways but is usually the result of extreme martial skill. Users of this ability are as deadly at long-range combat as they are in close quarter.
- Instil terror in your enemies, through your exploits.
- High level users may be able to simulate Bullet Time.
- Predict an opponents next move, through a combination of experience and instinct .
- Quickly adapt to dangerous situations.
- Become proficient in various forms of combat, or specialize in one.
- Utilize and become proficient in any form of weaponry.
- Some users may be able to suppress pain until their mission is completed.
- Become a force of nature.
- If users are Immortal (may be part of this power anyway) then they are an army killing machine with no end.
- Last Stand Empowerment: The ability to spontaneously manifest the above power in suicidal situations. Almost always results in the users death, though not before amassing a significant body count. Users who do survive its use may develop the permanent version.
- Inverse Ninja Law: The ability to become more powerful as the odds are stacked against you. However the opposite is also true. This may be exploited by genre-savvy opponents. Not necessarily unique to ninjas, see here for more details.
- Army Annihilation
- Adrenal Activation
- Battlefield Adaption
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Strength
- Indomitable Will
- Killing Instinct
- Tranquil State
- Weapon Proficiency
- Users are not necessarily superhuman and may have difficulty dealing with such beings.
- Harsh training may be needed to maintain abilities/skills.
- Users may develop a psychological need to find worthy opponents.
- Highly prone to overconfidence.
- One cannot defeat the best of their enemies if they lack fear, suprise, and intimidation.
See Also: One-Man Army