For a gallery of examples for One-Man Army, see here
Neo (The Matrix) can hold his own against an army of Agents Smiths, single-handedly.
Fight as effectively as a much larger group.
- "You're damn right I'm not a soldier. I'm a one man army!"
- ―Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel)
- Army of One
This ability allows its users to fight against seemingly, overwhelming odds with ease. Users of this ability are a terror on the battlefield, decimating the enemy single-handedly and with near supernatural finesse. This ability can manifest various ways but is usually the result of extreme martial skill. Users of this ability are as deadly at long-range as they are in close quarters.
- Instil terror in your enemies, through your exploits.
- High level users may be able to simulate Bullet Time.
- Predict an opponents next move, through a combination of experience and instinct .
- Quickly adapt to dangerous situations.
- Become proficient in various forms of combat, or specialize in one.
- Some users may be able to suppress pain until their mission is completed.
- Become a force of nature.
- If users are Immortal (may be part of this power anyway) then they are an army killing machine with no end.
- Last Stand Empowerment: The ability to spontaneously manifest the above power in suicidal situations. Almost always results in the users death, though not before amassing a significant body count. Users who do survive its use may develop the permanent version.
- Inverse Ninja Law: The ability to become more powerful as the odds are stacked against you. However the opposite is also true. This may be exploited by genre-savvy opponents. Not necessarily unique to ninjas, see here for more details.
- Army Annihilation
- Adrenal Activation
- Battlefield Adaption
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Empowerment
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Strength
- Indomitable Will
- Killing Instinct
- Tranquil State
- Weapon Proficiency
- Users are not necessarily superhuman and may have difficulty dealing with such beings.
- Harsh training may be needed to maintain abilities/skills.
- Users may develop a psychological need to find worthy opponents.
- Highly prone to overconfidence.
- One cannot defeat the best of their enemies if they lack fear, suprise, and intimidation.