The ability to possess powers capable of killing any being that can be killed/destroyed.
- Absolute Killing
- All Slayer
- Total Slaughter
The user can kill any being/destroy and slaughter entire races of even the most powerful entities. Users of this power have an unquenchable desire to kill and power which allows them to massacre beings who were previously thought to be unstoppable.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition (powerful enough to outmatch the deadliest of beings)
- Absolute Defense
- Anti-Psychic Presence
- Death Inducement
- Divine Slayer
- Hidden Arsenal
- Killing Empowerment
- Killing Instinct
- Killing Intuition
- Power Negation
- Unavertable Death
- Concept Destruction - may be able to "kill" even concepts if they are embodied as living entities.
- Death Embodiment
- Beings with Absolute Immortality and Life and Death Transcendence cannot be killed.
- Cannot kill an omnipotent being.
- Cannot kill users of Amortality as they have never been alive.
- Level of power the user has is proportionate to their level of mastery over their power.
- The Obliterator (Marvel Comics)
- The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Shiki Ryougi (TYPE-MOON)
- Shiki Tohno (TYPE-MOON)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Thanatos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theatre)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural)