The ability to attack target regardless of their locality and temporality in the universe.
- Infinite Attack
- Rifeness Shot
- Ubiquitous Attack
The user is able to attack target regardless of their locality and temporality in the universe. Regardless of where or when an opponent is, the user can reach them with ease. This ability acts as a great weakness to Omnipresent beings as the attack can stretch to all localities, therefore attacking the beings regardless of where they are.
Since the attack strikes at all timelines, it can successfully hit the target at a time when they are vulnerable (i.e. before acquiring intangibility or immortality).
- While the user is able to reach their target anywhere/when, their ability to affect them is limited to their actual power.
- May not be entirely omnipresential, thus the attack may not be able to hit someone who is in a separate universe.
- Users of Omnilock are unaffected.
- Ibuki (Chaos Dragon); via the Red Dragons Flames
- Red Dragon (Chaos Dragon)
- Chiffon Aoi (Freezing); via Illusion Turn
- Maria Lancelot (Freezing); via Illusion Turn
- Ticy Phenyl (Freezing); via Illusion Turn
- Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann (Gurren Lagann)
- Ancient Gina (Gold Digger)
- In Cho (Houshin Engi)
- Cosmic Forge (Rifts)
- Medea (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
- Farslayer (Book of Swords)
- Eye of God (El-Hazard)
- Sting Shard (Worm)