Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "My Mind is My Power... My Power is My Mind. To call upon my power, you call upon my mind."
- ― Lord of Nightmares (Slayers)
- Absolute Power Embodiment
- All-Power Embodiment
- Omnipotence Incarnate/Representation
- The All-Powerful
- The Omnipotent
- The One-Above-All
The user becomes their own omnipotence, the supreme being and the source of everything. The user of this ability is the true master and wielder of any and every other power that is deemed omnipotent.
Being Omnipotence incarnate, the user is fully devoid of any potential weakness: the power can never be cut off or stolen, nor its use can be disturbed, backfired or turned against the user.
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Power Anchoring
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Will of the Mental World (Big Order)
- The Presence (DC)
- The One Above All (Marvel)
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
- God (Abrahamic/Monotheistic Religion)
- God (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Creator/True Source (A Wheel of Time)
- Viśwákarman (Hinduism)
- Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-Sama (Slayers)
- Taiji (Super Robot Wars)
- Gan (The Dark Tower)
- The Monad (Gnosticism)
- Michael (Valkyrie Crusade)