- "Omnipotence is not knowing how everything is done; it's just doing it."
- ― Alan Watts
- "I am the One Above All. I see through many eyes. I build with many hands. They are themselves, but they are also me. I am all-powerful. My only weapon is love. The mystery intrigues me."
- ― One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
The power to be supremely almighty and invincible.
- Absolute Power
- Almighty Power
- Alpha/Omega Power
- Infinite Might/Power
- Supreme Power
- True Omnipotence
- Ultimate Godhood/Power
- Unlimited Power
Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is the ability to be almighty in every sense and aspect.
The user can achieve and do absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the conceptually impossible and logically impossible, like "bigger than infinity" or "making a squared circle". They possess all powers and everything beyond them, existing on level inconceivably above/beyond any other power/concept.
Its one and only wielder (there can be only one in each fictional continuity, hence the "Above All") is fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers, and able to defeat the combined might of all creation and its mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort.
- Omniarch - Rule all things.
- Omnicompetence - Handle all situations or matters.
- Hypercompetence - Be absolutely skilled in every possible field.
- Omnifarious - Take on any and all existing forms, shapes, varieties, or kinds.
- Omnificence - Create anything and everything from nothing.
- Omnilingualism - Decipher and speak any language.
- Omnilock - Exist outside of everything.
- Freedom - Be absolute free of any boundaries, even from destiny.
- Omnipresence - Be everywhere in existence at once.
- Omniscience - Know everything and anything.
- Complete Arsenal - Have every power.
- Absolute Change - Change anything.
- Absolute Condition - Have the ultimate levels of strength, speed, intellect, etc.
- Absolute Destruction - Destroy anything and everything.
- Absolute Existence - Total control over their own existence.
- Absolute Force Manipulation - Control, create, shape and destroy all forces.
- Absolute Restoration - Restore everything back to their natural state.
- Absolute Will - The power to control/manipulate anything and be totally unstoppable.
- Almighty Magic - The power to use magic that is able to accomplish anything.
- Almighty Law Creation - Create and control the law that is unbreakable and is the Alpha law.
- Almighty Replication - Replicate all powers.
- Almighty Science - Control almighty/omnipotent science.
- Alpha Reality - Rewrite the laws of reality without limit.
- Amortality - The user is beyond life and death.
- Absolute Immortality - Total, absolute immortality.
- Boundary Manipulation - Complete control of all boundaries.
- Causality Manipulation - Complete control of the cause/effect relation.
- Concept Manipulation - Create/manipulate/erase all Concepts.
- Cycle Manipulation - Manipulate the cycles of existence (creation, existence, destruction).
- Definition Manipulation - Manipulate how anything/everything is defined.
- Existence Manipulation - Manipulate the entirety of existence itself.
- Primordial Force Manipulation - Manipulate the prime force.
- Existential Plane Manipulation - Manipulate all planes of existence.
- Grand Design Construction - Creating, sorting, preserving the universe.
- Logic Manipulation - Control and defy logic without limit and achieve any impossible feat.
- Meta Miracle Manipulation - Use powerful of miracles.
- Meta Power Immunity - Be immune to all powers.
- Meta Power Manipulation - Create, control and delete powers on an infinite level.
- Meta Probability Manipulation - Control all possibilities.
- Metaphysics Manipulation - Control the aspects of metaphysics.
- Nonexistence - Completely erase any kind of existence.
- Omega Reality - Decide the end fate of of all reality.
- Omni-Embodiment - Be embodiment of Everything.
- Omni-Negation - Negate and nullify everything.
- Omnicide - Kill all life at once.
- Omnifabricating - Invent anything with varying capabilities.
- Omniverse Manipulation - Control all universes.
- Origin Manipulation - Manipulate the origin of all that is.
- Paradox Manipulation - Override the laws of reality, logic and common sense.
- Pataphysics Manipulation - Control the aspects of pataphysics.
- Perspective Manipulation - Manipulate the Perspective.
- Perfection (Existential Perfection/Perfection Embodiment) - User is absolutely flawless, perfection itself.
- Physical Godhood - Break and bend all scientific laws and concepts.
- Power Anchoring - User's powers are immune to all alterations.
- Preservation - Preserve Everything.
- Prime Being - Be the beginning of everything and every species.
- Separation - Separate/Divide Everything.
- Singularity - Absolutely one of a kind.
- Supernatural Life-Force - Control infinite amounts of spiritual force.
- Supernatural Manipulation - Control everything supernatural.
- Totality Manipulation - Rule/Control/Preserve/Create/Destroy all Totality.
- Ultimate Invincibility - Be absolutely invincible.
- Unimind - Be one with all minds.
- Unity - Be one with all and be everything.
- Universal Irreversibility - Actions cannot be stopped or reversed.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Absolute Wish
- Almighty Ascension
- Almighty Infusion
- Almighty Link
- Almighty Mind
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Alpha Reality
- Author Authority
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Causa Sui Physiology
- Complete Arsenal
- Existential Perfection
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Origin Transcendence
- Origin Manipulation
- Prime Source
- Principle Manipulation
- Reality Dreaming
- Self Origin Manipulation
- Totality Manipulation
- Truth Manipulation
Trans-Fictional (fan speculation)
- Although users can do and know anything without limit, they may possibly choose not to, be it because of personal rules (like the Mother of Creation), or purely out of whim.
- Omnipotent beings can apply their power only in their respective fiction.
See Also: The Omnipotent.