Omnipotence is the one almighty power above all.
The power to have unlimited power.
- Absolute Power
- Alpha Power
- Almighty Power
- Infinite Power
- Supreme Power
- Unlimited Power
- Ultimate Godhood
- Ultimate Power
Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is the ability to be almighty in every sense and aspect.
The user can achieve absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the conceptually impossible, like "bigger than infinity."
Its one and only wielder (there can be only one in each fictional continuity, hence the "Above All") is fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers, and able to defeat the combined might of all Creation and its mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort.
- Omniarch - Rule all things.
- Omnicompetence - Handle all situations or matters.
- Hypercompetence - Be absolutely skilled in every possible field.
- Omnifarious - Take on any and all existing forms, shapes, varieties, or kinds.
- Omnificence - Create anything and everything from nothing.
- Omnilingualism - Decipher and speak any language.
- Omnilock - Exist outside of everything.
- Freedom - Be absolute free of any boundaries even from destiny.
- Omnipresence - Be everywhere in existence at once.
- Omniscience - Know everything and anything.
- Complete Arsenal - Have every power.
- Absolute Change - Change anything.
- Absolute Condition - Have the ultimate levels of strength, speed, intellect, etc.
- Absolute Existence - Total control over their own existence.
- Absolute Force Manipulation - Control, create, shape and destroy all forces.
- Absolute Restoration - Restore everything back to their natural state.
- Absolute Will - The power to control and manipulate anything.
- Almighty Law - Create and control the law that is unbreakable and is the Alpha law.
- Almighty Replication - Replicate all powers.
- Alpha Reality - Rewrite the laws of reality without limit.
- Amortality - The user is beyond life and death.
- Absolute Immortality - Total, absolute immortality.
- Boundary Manipulation - Complete control of all boundaries.
- Causality Manipulation - Compete control of the cause/effect relation.
- Concept Manipulation - Create/manipulate/erase all Concepts.
- Cycle Manipulation - Manipulate the cycles of existence (creation, existence, destruction).
- Definition Manipulation - Manipulate how anything/everything is defined.
- Destruction - Destroy anything and everything.
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation - Control the final force.
- Existence Manipulation - Manipulate the entirety of existence itself.
- Primordial Force Manipulation - Manipulate the prime force.
- Existential Plane Manipulation - Manipulate all planes of existence.
- Grand Design Construction - Creating, sorting, preserving the universe.
- Indomitable Will - Being totally unstoppable.
- Logic Manipulation - Control and defy logic without limit and achieve any impossible feat.
- Maximum Quintessenal Control - Control infinite amounts of spiritual force.
- Meta Power Manipulation - Create, control and delete powers on an infinite level.
- Meta Probability Manipulation - Control all possibilities.
- Nonexistence - Completely erase any kind of existence.
- Omni-Magic - Manipulate all forms of magic.
- Omni-Negation - Negate and nullify everything.
- Omnicide - Kill all life at once.
- Omnifabricating - Invent anything with varying capabilities.
- Omniverse Manipulation - Control all universes.
- Origin Manipulation - Manipulate the origin of all that is.
- Paradox Manipulation - Override the laws of reality, logic and common sense.
- Perspective Manipulation - Manipulate the Perspective.
- Perfection (Existential Perfection/Perfection Embodiment) - User is absolutely flawless, perfection itself.
- Physical Godhood - Break and bend all scientific laws and concepts.
- Power Anchoring - User's powers are immune to all alterations.
- Preservation - Preserve Everything.
- Separation - Separate/Divide Everything.
- Singularity - Absolutely one of a kind.
- Supernatural Manipulation - Control everything supernatural.
- Totality Manipulation - Rule/Control/Preserve/Create/Destroy all Totality.
- Ultimate Invincibility - Be absolutely invincible.
- Unimind - Be one with all minds.
- Unity - Be one with all and be everything.
- Universal Irreversibility - Actions cannot be stopped or reversed.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Absolute Wish
- Almighty Ascension
- Almighty Infusion
- Almighty Link
- Alpha Reality
- Author Authority (low-tier)
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Complete Arsenal
- Existential Perfection
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Omnipotence Embodiment
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Prime Source
- Reality Dreaming
- Self Origin Manipulation
- Totality Manipulation
Trans-Fictional (fan speculation)
- Although users can do and know anything without limit, they may possibly choose not to, be it because of personal rules (like the Mother of Creation), or purely out of whim.
In-Universe Omnipotence, ie. the Omnipotent beings only in their respective verse:
- The Creator (A Wheel of Time)
- The Presence (DC)
- The Monad (Gnosticism)
- Mother of Existence (Image Comics)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-sama (Kanzakaverse)
- Akasha (Nasuverse)
- The-One-Above All (Marvel)
- God (Monotheism)
- Eru Ilúvatar (Tolkienverse)
- God (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko Naku no Koro Ni)
- Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- God (Bruce Almighty/Evan Almighty)
- U-DO (Xenosaga)
- Thor (The Metaphysics of Perfect Beings)