Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Meta Poisoning
The user is capable of applying poison onto anything and everything. Physically, this can apply to both organic and inorganic matter, such as poisoning a cyborg or armor, causing them to weaken and die. Even intangible energy such as fire and electricity can be poisoned by this ability. Conceptually, this can affect such of space-time or laws of physics, weakening and destroying them. Poison Immunity cannot stop this ability from being applied.
In addition, this power can inflict a more generalized, metaphorical type of poisoning, where a bad influence can be introduced and slowly build up within a system at an imperceptible rate, until it reaches a threshold that it cripples the system and cause it to ceased to function or exists, effectively 'killing' the system in question.
An illustrative example of a metaphorical poisoning that occur in reality but is narrowly avoided can be found here
- Although it is possible to poison everything, unlike Ultimate Poison, it is also may be possible to utilize an antidote after the infection to counter it.
- The metaphorical versions are usually hard to notice until too late, since they operate at a complex, dynamical system level, where individual systems are treated like individuals instead of being composed of many components, and thus not readily made aware.
- Metaphorical versions may not necessary be fast acting poisons as it takes time for a detrimental influence in a system to build up and shut it down
- Cuchulainn (Final Fantasy XII)
- Lernaea (Heroic Age)
- Samael (Highschool DxD)
- Lucia (Rewrite)
- Assassin of Red (TYPE-MOON)
- Samael (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Catachan Barking Toad (Warhammer 40k)
- Pandora's Box (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life)