The power to set physical or conceptual entities ablaze. Not to be confused with Ultimate Burning.
The user can set anything ablaze, even if they are non flammable, and incorporeal matter such as the air itself. They are able to combust even conceptual entities, such as setting a timeline on fire to destroy certain historical pieces.
- Generating flames is possible anywhere, but the flames itself is as normal as it can be, and can be extinguished.
- Some targets exhibit no ill effect after burning.
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Agent X-13 (Marvel)
- Vincent Crabbe (Harry Potter); via Fiendfyre
- Surtur Second (Highschool DxD)
- Surtur (Marvel); via The Twilight Sword
- Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes); when possessed by the Fire Elemental
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach); Via his bankai Zanka No Tachi
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); in The All/and future advance of her abilities
- Ogami Rei (Code: Beaker);; with all his flames put together
- Alastor (Shakugan no Shana)
- Rain of Colourless Fire (Greyhawk)