The power to set anything ablaze. Not to be confused with Ultimate Burning.
The user can set anything ablaze, even if they are non-flammable, and incorporeal matter, such as the air itself. They are able to combust even conceptual entities, such as setting a timeline on fire to destroy certain historical pieces.
- Generating flames is possible anywhere, but the flames itself is as normal as it can be, and can be extinguished.
- Some targets exhibit no ill effect after burning.
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Agent X-13 (Marvel Comics)
- Surtur Second (Highschool DxD)
- Surtur (Marvel Comics); via The Twilight Sword
- Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes); when possessed by the Fire Elemental
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach); via his Bankai, Zanka No Tachi
- Kashin Koji (Boruto)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); in The All/and future advance of her abilities
- Ogami Rei (Code: Beaker); with all his flames combined
- Alastor (Shakugan no Shana)
- Banefire (The Dresden Files)
- Rain of Colourless Fire (Greyhawk)
- Fiendfyre (Harry Potter)