- "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god"
- ― Jean Rostand
The ability to kill all life in existence. The ultimate version of Death Inducement.
- Life Wipe-Out
- Universal Genocide
User can kill all life on the planet that you are inhabiting, or all life in existence, excluding themselves.
- Causes the planet to deteriorate due to lack of plant life to sustain it.
- Indiscriminate, killing even unintended targets, including the user.
- May be irreversible.
- May be reversed with Death Negation.
- May require ample preparations/ceremonies prior to the actual ability being able to activate.
- Immortals are unaffected.
- Users of Infinite Resurrection will always return to life.
- Speakers of the Deplorable Word (Chronicles of Narnia)
- Phoenix (Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix)
- Grand Caster (Fate/Grand Order)
- Grane (Gokukoku No Brynhildr)
- New Son/Sun (Marvel Comics)
- Death (Mythology/Folklore)
- Lilith (Neon Genesis Evangelion); via Third Impact
- Fanoxean (The Young Guardians)
- Chise (Saikano)
- Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon)
- Armageddon (Ultima Series)