- Absolute Corruption Inducement
- Meta Corruption Inducement
- Unlimited/Ultimate Corruption Inducement
User can induce corruption in anything/everything, including natural forces, abstract/conceptual properties, people with pure hearts and souls, users of Purification, even things that are by their definitions are immune to or shouldn't even be able to be corrupted (such as the air or wind) would be affected, and etc.
Due to the nature of the corruption/corruptive influence, all attempts at trying to purify the target would either fail or lead to an eternal stalemate.
- Benevolence Nullification
- Corrupting Madness
- Corruption Augmentation
- Inhibition Release
- Inner Darkness Externalization
- Insanity Inducement
- Malevolence Release
- Morality Manipulation
- Sentient Control
- Taint Generation
- Corruption Embodiment
- Corruption Inducement
- Corruption Magic
- Corruption Manipulation
- Evil Sense
- Temptation Embodiment
- Vice Inducement
- Does not work against already corrupted beings.
- Can be reversed by Absolute Restoration.
- Users of Omnilock may be immune.
- Users of Omni Purification/Salvation may be able to purify a target.
- Lich (8-bit Theater)
- Dark Dweller (Pirates of Dark Water)
- Ahriman (Prince of Persia)
- Henir (Elsword)
- The Dreamers (The Secret World); via the Filth
- Otherworldly Darkness (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Ren Ashdoll (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Sayoko Minase (UQ Holder)
- Black Lily (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dark Matter (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Dark Water (Pirates of Dark Water)
- Malevolence (Tales of Zestiria)
- The Filth (The Secret World)