- Oil Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into oil. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of paint, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Oil Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Water Walking: oil is less dense than water.
- Elemental Mimicry
- Golem Physiology
- Liquid Mimicry
- Oil Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing oil to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Vulnerable to fire and heat.
- Hexxus (Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest)
- The Ancient Enemy (Phantoms)
- Oil Monster (The Powerpuff Girls)